2022 Canada Travel Information
- All travelers need a valid passport to enter Canada.
- All travelers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and carry official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing proof of immunization (paper or digital copy).
- Accepted COVID-19 Vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- Canada is no longer requiring pre-arrival COVID-19 testing for fully vaccinated travelers.
- All travelers need to complete ArriveCAN website or mobile app within 72 hours of arrival into Canada. Note: This cannot be completed before the 72-hour window.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States:
As of June 12th, 2022, The United States is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result to re-enter the country.
An amazing and varied country with spectacular scenery and fantastic angling opportunities.