2022 Costa Rica Travel Information
- All travelers need a valid passport to enter Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica is not requiring a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) for entry.
- Complete an online Health Pass 48 hours prior to departure for Costa Rica.
- Unvaccinated travelers, effective August 1, 2021:
Must carry proof of medical insurance policy required to cover any COVID-19 related medical treatment or quarantine lodging. Insurance coverage must be valid for the dates visiting Costa Rica, cover medical treatment in the amount of US $50,000 and a minimum coverage of US $2,000 for extended lodging expenses.
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Costa Rica
- U.S. Embassy in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica’s Health Pass
- Lab Echandi/Morpho - SJO Airport Testing
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States:
As of June 12th, 2022, The United States is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result to re-enter the country.
A true inland jungle ecosystem unlike any other tarpon fishery.