2022 Guatemala Travel Information
- All travelers need a valid passport with at least six months validity to enter Guatemala.
- All travelers must either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 OR provide a negative COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR) taken no more than three days prior to departure for Guatemala.
Note: Fully vaccinated means having had two Pfizer/Moderna shots or one Johnson & Johnson shot at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Pre-Trip COVID-19 Testing Options:
- Locate a local COVID-19 testing facility that can guarantee results within the appropriate timeframe.
- Contact The COVID Consultants (PCR only) and give them your timeline for travel and obtain a mail-in at-home test.
- All travelers will be required to complete an antigen test to meet the CDC’s requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States:
As of June 12th, 2022, The United States is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result to re-enter the country.