Mexico Travel Information
By Landon Mace
December 19, 2023
- All travelers need a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- Mexico is not requiring a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) for entry.
- A properly completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM) is required at some airports of entry. Cancun International Airport no longer requires this form for U.S. and Canadian citizens.This form will be provided to you by the airline or at the port of entry, if required. Please keep it in a safe place and do not lose it. You will be asked for this document at your departure from Mexico or a fine may be issued.
- Mexico only allows 4 fishing rods to be transported in/out of the country (bullet point #4 of the Mexico Luggage Item Restrictions). If you travel with more than the aforementioned number of rods, they have the potential to be taxed by Mexican Authorities.
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Mexico
- U.S. Embassy in Mexico
- Mexico Luggage Item Restrictions
One of the best countries to target the saltwater grand-slam species.