2022 New Zealand Travel Information
- All travelers need a valid passport to enter New Zealand.
- All travelers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and carry official COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card showing proof of immunization (paper or digital copy).
- All travelers must provide either a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of scheduled departure of first flight bound for New Zealand OR a supervised COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of scheduled departure of first flight bound for New Zealand.
- Locate a local COVID-19 testing facility that can guarantee results within the appropriate timeframe.
- Contact The COVID Consultants and give them your timeline for travel and obtain a mail-in at-home test.
- All travelers must request a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) and pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL)
- All travelers arriving to New Zealand by air will be required to complete a New Zealand Traveller Declaration
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States:
As of June 12th, 2022, The United States is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result to re-enter the country.
Travel to the top freshwater fly fishing destinations & lodges New Zealand has to offer. We provide guided tours for unrivaled fly fishing experiences.