Seychelles Travel Information
By Brian Gies
February 2, 2021
- All travelers need a valid passport to enter the Seychelles.
- Fully vaccinated travelers only need to show proof of vaccination. Fully vaccinated (as defined by the Seychelles authorities) means having completed a primary series (2 doses typically). If primary series of vaccinations were completed more than 6 months prior to your trip end date then you must have proof of primary series (2 doses typically) + booster.
- Unvaccinated travelers must provide a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test confirmed 72 hours or less before departure for the Seychelles.
Pre-Trip COVID-19 Testing Options:
- Locate a local COVID-19 testing facility that can guarantee results within the appropriate timeframe.
- Contact The COVID Consultants and give them your timeline for travel and obtain a mail-in at-home test.
- All travelers need to carry travel health insurance that covers, at minimum, COVID-19 related isolation, quarantine and clinical care.
- All travelers need to complete a Seychelles Health Travel Authorization.
- Fully vaccinated travelers: Can complete up to 5 days prior to travel.
- Unvaccinated travelers: Can complete upon receipt of negative PCR or Antigen test results.
- Note: processing can take up to 12 hours so please complete at your earliest allotted tome.
- Travelers going to Providence are required to be full vaccinated against COVID-19 and complete a Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test in Mahe. This is not a requirement for other Seychelles destinations.
- All U.S. travelers are required to complete an antigen COVID-19 test to meet the CDC's requirements for re-entry to the United States prior to international departure.
COVID-19 Testing for Re-Entry to the United States:
As of June 12th, 2022, The United States is no longer requiring a negative COVID-19 test result to re-enter the country.
- Seychelles Travel Conditions
- Seychelles Government Travel Authorization
- CDC Requirements
- U.S. State Department, Seychelles
- U.S. Embassy in Mauritius and Seychelles
The world's finest saltwater flats fishing.