Kay Fly Lodge, Mexico with Matson Rogers
April 23 - 30, 2022
Join the owner of Angler’s West Outfitters Matson Rogers for a week of saltwater flats fishing for permit, bonefish, and tarpon on Mexico’s famed Ascension Bay.
Kay Fly Lodge (formerly La Pescadora) is small, intimate, and high-quality fly-fishing lodge located in Punta Allen, Mexico. Owned and operated by head guide Jose Ucan and his wife Lily Bertram, this destination offers incredible value and a unique experience for anglers interested in fishing Ascension Bay. With top guides and a laid-back, family atmosphere, this is one of our favorite operations in the saltwater world.
Group size: 6 anglers
- Saturday, April 23: Arrive Cancun, transfer to Kay Fly Lodge
- Sunday, April 24 – Friday, April 29: 6 full days of guided fishing
- Saturday, April 30: Transfer to Cancun. Fly home.
Rate: $3,642 per person based on double occupancy for a 7 night/6 day package
- Accommodations and meals at lodge
- Round-trip transfers from Cancún to lodge
- Guided fishing
- Bottled water
- Sian Ka’An access fees, taxes and fees
- Accommodations and meals in Cancún (if needed)
- Alcohol, fishing license, tackle
- Laundry service, phone calls
- Staff & guide gratuities