By Landon Mace
Kendjam and Xingu Lodges with Landon Mace
September 2 - 14, 2023
Join Fly Water Travel’s Landon Mace for nine days on and amazing combination trip chasing exotic species at Kendjam and Xingu Lodges in Brazil.
Have you ever visited a lodge and wish you could combine it with a different lodge that was in the same part of the country? Starting in 2023, Untamed Angling is giving the opportunity to do just that. Here’s your chance to fish two of amazing destinations in the southeastern Amazon basin, for some awesome jungle species to include peacock bass, wolf fish, pacu, bicuda, jaturana, and payara.
Group size: 5 anglers
- Saturday, September 2: Arrive in Manaus. Overnight at the Juma Opera Hotel (included).
- Sunday, September 3: Depart Manaus and arrive at Kendjam Lodge.
- Monday, September 4 – Saturday, September 9: 6 full fishing days at Kendjam Lodge.
- Sunday, September 10: Depart Kendjam and arrive at Xingu Lodge.
- Monday, September 11 – Wednesday, September 13: 3 full fishing days at Xingu Lodge.
- Thursday, September 14: Depart Xingu Lodge and arrive to the Carajás Commercial Airport to your connector flight (not included). From here you can head to the following airports, before heading home. Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belém, or Brasila.
- $8,990 plus $900 native fees (paid on site) per person based on double occupancy for a 10 night/9 day package
- Accommodation and meals at Kendjam and Xingu
- Arrival night lodging in Manaus
- Transfers in Manaus
- Charter flights and boat transfers to camp
- Guided fishing
- Fishing licenses
- International airfare
- Food and beverages in Manaus
- Airport departure tax
- Native Community Fee
- Connecting flights out of Carajás Commercial Airport
- Staff and guide gratuities
- Extra hotel overnights if needed
Meet Landon Mace
Landon specializes in Fly Water Travel's Saltwater and Jungle operations.
In addition to finding the right water, having the right gear can help make any day that much better. For over 20 years Fly Water Travel has been fly fishing's most trusted and respected source for finding the right water. Now, along with Sage, RIO Products, and Redington, Fly Water Travel is a proud member of the Far Bank Family. As part of this larger team, we are able to access decades worth of manufacturing passion and knowledge enabling us to expand our role to include in-depth advice on the world's best rods, reels, lines, and flies.