Brown Trout, Coho Salmon, King Salmon, Sea-run Trout
Dry Fly, Sightfishing, Spring Creek, Stillwater, Wading
January - March
Why We Go
- Enjoy high catch rates for large, unsophisticated, wild brown trout on dry flies
- Be part of exploring and discovering reaches of water that have rarely been fished
- Travel with companions that will tour the incredible Torres del Paine National Park
- Enjoy semi-private access to over 150 miles of stream, river, and spring creeks as well as highly productive lakes and lagoons.
- Take advantage of intimate, well-appointed accommodations and high level a personalized service.