Africa - Incredible Itineraries
Dylan Rose January 17, 2024
Here at Fly Water, we have certainly developed the "Africa bug" and have earnestly begun seeking out itineraries that may take advantage of all that Africa has to offer, while keeping trips approachable both from the cost standpoint but also on the adventure side. We are passionate about combining amazing angling experiences with unbelievable adventure travel experiences. There's perhaps no better example of that interest than that of our Sette Cama, Gabon and Loango National Park safari through African Waters.
This incredible 13-day itinerary finds guests casting at 200lb tarpon and marauding packs of longfin jacks, trekking through Loango National Park, hanging out with Western Lowland Gorillas, and photographing elephants, hippopotamus, and countless birds, some of which can be found nowhere else on the planet. It's hard to believe that all of this can be packed into a mere 13 days of travel considering how remote this part of the world really is.
Sette Cama, Gabon
Sample Itinerary w/ Safari Add-on:
- Day 1: Arrive Libreville, Gabon and overnight
- Day 2: Transfer to Gamba via charter flight, then boat transfer to Sette Cama, evening fishing
- Days 3 – 8: Six full days guided fishing.
- Day 9: Boat transfer to Sounga, 18km jungle trek, overnight Akaka Forest Camp
- Day 10: Boat transfer to Max Plank Gorilla Institute, gorilla trek, overnight Ndola Beach Camp
- Day 11: Boat-based game viewing, game drives or guided walk safaris at Ndola
- Day 12: 4X4 transfer to Port Gentil, commercial flight to Libreville, overnight Libreville
- Day 13: Depart Libreville for home
Sette Cama, Gabon
Experience the thrill of visiting Africa and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime
Let's Get You Ready to Visit Africa
Our Africa Destination Manager is Dylan Rose