Trout, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
Dry Fly, Private Waters, Sightfishing, Stillwater, Wading
3 - 10+
Why We Go
- Experience an exquisite Ted Turner property in northern New Mexico that is comparable to Yosemite in both size and protected status.
- Choose from a range of luxury accommodations and two locations on property staffed by personable professionals.
- Fish for native Rio Grande cutthroat, brown trout, and rainbow trout on 19 lakes and more than 30 miles of small streams.
- Experience a venue ideal for couples, families, and large groups with a diverse range of outdoor interests.
- Enjoy a stunning, 550,000-acre property with 1200 bison and abundant wildlife dedicated to conservation and habitat restoration.