Flowers River Lodge
Atlantic Salmon, Brook Trout, Arctic Char
Spey, Wading, Dry Fly
July - September
Why We Go
- Fish for large wild Atlantic salmon in a remote un-pressured river
- Enjoy easy wading as well as options to fish from large canoes.
- Sight fish clear water with dry flies and wet flies on floating lines.
- Fish 10.5 miles of water and 25 pools where seeing another angler is a true rarity.
- Fish one of the most northern salmon rivers in Canada and have the option of rustic tent-camp overnight.