Kimsquit Bay Lodge
Steelhead, Summer Steelhead, King Salmon
June - September
Why We Go
- Fish for the freshest, hottest and hardest-to-land anadromous fish in the world as they travel the lower two miles of the Dean River.
- Enjoy a remarkable wilderness setting and the most stunning scenery in BC.
- Fish prime runs, at times in solitude, as thevguide rotates and shuttles guests around.
- Eat delicious meals prepared by a top-quality chef and enjoy comfortable cabin accommodations with private bathrooms.
- Take advantage of easy transfers from Vancouver, minimizing travel time.